It's the ultimate Twilight Fan excursion! Cruise the Caribbean, celebrate Twilight with a dazzling array of Twilight/Vampire events, meet and greets with actors.....and make your own movie!
YOU COULD WIN A WALK-ON ROLE on the upcoming Vampire movie filmed in New Orleans.
Join us for the Vampire Fan Film Project/Cruise, March 21-28, 2010 - departing from New Orleans.
MAKE YOUR OWN MOVIE!
Ever thought of taking your love for FILMS to the next level,
in a constructive and EXOTIC atmosphere?
- Screenings of great vampire movies and Twilight
- Autographs and “meet and greets” with actors
(roster to be announced shortly)
- A Vampire Costume Ball
- Creating your own movie under the direction of an amazing
team of professional film-makers
- A screening of your movie - and of all other participant’s movies at
a Premiere on the ship
- Workshops with our team of professional film-makers
- Twilight discussions, workshops, and contests
- Seven days on the high seas - visiting exotic locations such as
- Costa Maya, Belize City, Santo Tomas De Castilla, and Cozumel....
where you’ll get to shoot your film footage!
Join professional actors, filmmakers, producers, editors and
academics for a seven-day crash course in filmmaking. All this -
in addition to an amazing array of Twilight events/activities!
- In seven days you will create a script, shoot footage, and
edit it together - all under the close guidance of filmmaking professionals.
- At the end of the seven days, you will screen your short film and a winner will be selected for 'Fan
Favorite Film,' and 'the Critic's Choice Award.' Winning Grand Prize: A walk-on role on
upcoming Vampire movie.
- All of this will happen on a cruise ship, traveling through the
Caribbean for seven days, leaving from New Orleans
- You’ll have the opportunity to shoot your film footage at exotic
locations such as Costa Maya, Belize City, Santo
Tomas De Castilla, and Cozumel.
- Classroom instruction will happen at sea in the Caribbean by professionals in the industry - as
well as academics with experience on the set of your favorite Vampire film, Twilight.
- Other highlights include: a Vampire Costume Ball, autographs, “meet and greets” with actors,
and much more!
Call to book your reservation: 1-800-487-1136
The characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of the Summit Entertainment; Stephenie Meyer; and her publisher, Little, Brown and Company, owning those rights. Unless otherwise noted,
FanTrips™.travel and Twilight Fan Trips™ themed tours are not official tours and are not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported by the studios, the authors, their publishers, The New Orleans Saints, HBO, or any of their representatives. All Rights Reserved.